Your computer is bogged down by outdated software, so you may need to run system updates. You could spend hours fiddling with your device, or let a SysTech Savvy Agent at a SysTech Savvy store save you from head-scratching frustration.
We'll tune up your system, update your security software, get rid of temporary files and more.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The tedious and time-consuming process of running system updates
- Checking if there's security software already installed and updating it if needed
- Tune-up is an add-on to an existing repair or diagnostic service
- Update your operating system and optimize start-up
- Check whether there's a security software, such as anti-virus or anti-spyware, and update the software if necessary
- Tweak or repair the registry as a way to resolve some computer problems, like when it has been infected by malware
- Defrag your hard drive, if required, to improve the speed at which the drive reads the data
- Remove all temporary files/folders so you have less clutter and more hard drive space
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Offsite Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.