You just got a brand new laptop, so what's next? You could spend the next few hours setting up the system, wrangling with settings and software, but here's a far better solution:
let a SysTech Savvy Agent come to the rescue. Visit a SysTech Savvy store, and we'll help set up your computer, load updates, install a printer, set up recovery media and more.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The sometimes complicated and time-consuming process of setting up a new computer
- Getting rid of the pre-installed software you don't need, which can slow down the system
- Figuring out how to load the programs you know and love
- Attaching a printer
- Creating recovery media, which can help you restore your computer if you go through a catastrophic crash
- Get your new PC set up and working just the way you like it
- Install critical software and operating system updates so your computer will have access to the latest features and security info
- Go through the system settings and modify them in order to maximize performance
- Uninstall any pre-installed software you don't need so you'll have less clutter and more hard drive space
- Install your favourite programs so you can keep working and playing the way you're used to
- Install a printer so you can print out documents and photos
- Create recovery media (on USB or DVDs), which will help you restore your system if you run into any major problems
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Offsite Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.