Your computer is suffering from hardware hiccups, and you're not quite sure why. You could spend a few hours tinkering with your device, or let a SysTech Savvy Agent save you from head-scratching frustration.
Bring your PC to a SysTech Savvy store, and we'll repair a faulty component.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The complicated and time-consuming process of figuring out what ills your PC
- Fixing a hardware component that's causing trouble
Repair ONE of the following hardware components:
- Heatsink / Fan
- Track Pad
- Thumb reader, Audio plugs, and Buttons / Indicators
- AC / DC Jack (not adapter)
- Wireless Card
- Card Reader
- Audio Board
- Hard Disk Drive
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Offsite Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.