Your MAC computer is suffering from hardware hiccups, and you're not quite sure why. You could spend a few hours tinkering with it, or let a SysTech Savvy Agent save you from head-scratching frustration.
Bring your MAC to a SysTech Savvy store, and we'll repair one faulty component of your choice.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The tedious process of figuring out what ills your MAC computer
- Fixing a hardware component that's causing trouble
Repair ONE of the following hardware components for a flat fee:
- Heatsink / Fan
- Memory (RAM)
- Trackpack (if separate)
- Power Supply, and AC / DC Magsafe Jack
- Buttons, Indicators, and Audio Plugs
- Non End-User replaceable battery (excluding MacBook Pro Retina)
- I/O Board
- Bottom Base
- Wireless Card
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Offsite Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.