You just got a brand new laptop, so what's next? You could spend the next few hours setting up the system, wrangling with settings and software, but here's a far better solution.
Let a SysTech Savvy Agent visit your home. We'll help you by setting up your computer, installing security software and a printer, setting up recovery media, and more.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The sometimes complicated and time-consuming process of setting up a new computer
- Getting rid of the pre-installed software you don't need, which can slow down the system
- Figuring out how to load the programs you know and love
- Attaching a printer
- Creating recovery media, which can help you restore your computer if you go through a catastrophic crash
- Transferring data from an existing computer to your new device so you have all the important files you need to get going
- Get your new PC set up and working just the way you like it
- Install critical software and operating system updates so your computer will have access to the latest features and security info, including premium internet security software
- Go through the system settings and modify them in order to maximize performance
- Uninstall any pre-installed software you don't need so you'll have less clutter and more hard drive space
- Install your favourite programs so you can keep working and playing the way you're used to
- Install a printer so you can print out documents and photos
- Create recovery media (on USB or DVDs), which will help you restore your system if you run into any major problems
- Transfer data to your new device from up to one existing computer
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Onsite Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival