Your computer is suffering from performance hiccups, and you're not quite sure why. You could spend time tinkering with your device, or let a SysTech Savvy Agent visit your home and save you from head-scratching frustration.
We'll make a complete assessment and perform any fixes needed to get your device back up and running again.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The complicated and time-consuming process of figuring out what ills your device
- Fixing any hardware and software issues bogging down your computer's performance
- Make a complete diagnostic of your device's hardware and software to assess the health of your computer
- Perform any fixes required to repair your device, such as removing viruses, reinstalling your operating system, driver or hardware, and more, so your computer runs without a hitch
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Onsite Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival