Your computer is suffering performance hiccups, and you're not quite sure why. You could try tinkering with your device, or let a SysTech Savvy Agent visit your home and save you from head-scratching frustration.
We'll diagnose and fix whatever ails your computer, back up data and install security software so your device is in good working order.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The complicated and time-consuming process of figuring out what ills your device
- Fixing any hardware and software issues bogging down your computer's performance
- Backing up data or transferring files to a different device to protect precious content
- Moving the data to the right folders, as well as importing email and contacts wherever possible
- Make a complete diagnostic of your device's hardware and software to assess the health of your computer
- Perform any fixes required to repair your device, such as removing viruses, reinstalling your operating system, driver or hardware, and more, so your computer runs without a hitch
- One year of online support to help take care of any issues that may crop up later
- Back up data and/or transfer data to another device to ensure you don't lose any critical files
- Migrate the data to the correct folders (if applicable) so you know where to look for them
- Import email and contacts (if applicable and possible)
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Onsite Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival