Your computer is suffering performance hiccups, and you're not quite sure why. You could spend time tinkering with your device, or let a SysTech Savvy Agent at a SysTech Savvy store save you from head-scratching frustration.
We'll diagnose and fix whatever ails your computer, and back up data to get your device back up and running again.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The complicated and time-consuming process of figuring out what ills your device
- Fixing any hardware and software issues bogging down your computer's performance
- Backing up data or transferring files to a different device to protect precious content
- Make a complete diagnostic of your device's hardware and software to assess the health of your computer
- Perform any fixes required to repair your device, such as removing viruses, reinstalling your operating system, driver or hardware, and more, so your computer runs without a hitch
- Back up data and/or transfer data to another device to ensure you don't lose any critical files
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Offsite Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.