You've got precious data stored on one computer, but you want to back up your files or transfer them to a new device.
Fear not this sometimes nail-biting process wondering whether you just sent important files to the digital ether without hope of return.
Let a SysTech Savvy Agent visit your home and do the transfers for you.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- Moving precious files from one device to another, like backing up data to an external hard drive or transferring them from an old to a new computer
- Transfer data between any two devices, such as back up files to an external hard drive or copying over data to a new computer from an old computer
- Provide three single-layer DVDs if you don't already have your own media
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Onsite Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival