You've got precious data stored on one computer, but you want to back up your files or transfer them to a new device.
Fear not this sometimes nail-biting process wondering whether you just sent important files to the digital ether without hope of return.
Let a SysTech Savvy Agent visit your home and do the transfers for you.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- Moving precious files from one device to another, like backing up data to an external hard drive or transferring them from an old to a new computer
- Transfer data between any two devices, such as back up files to an external hard drive or copying over data to a new computer from an old computer
- Provide three single-layer DVDs if you don't already have your own media
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Offsite Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.