You can't turn back time, but you can prevent the loss of precious data. With our 3-year Data Shield Plan, you don't have to go through the headache and extra expense of trying to get your files back.
Bring your computer, laptop or hard drive to a SysTech Savvy store, and a SysTech Savvy Agent will help recover what you've lost.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The time-consuming process of recovering data whether they were deleted by accident or your hard drive gives up on you
- No additional charges if data recovery is required on your new hard drive or computer, regardless of the reason
- Unlimited in-store data recovery attempts
- Convenient remote recovery performed by our online team of experts through a secure internet connection, whenever you need it
- One in-lab recovery attempt in our clean room laboratories, regardless of the reason
- Full credit of service price in the event data recovery is unsuccessful
- All shipping costs are covered if you require a clean room recovery attempt
- See a SysTech Savvy Agent in-store for more details
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Offsite Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.