Your hard drive may have fallen on hard times, but all your important files may not be lost, even if the hard drive is physical damaged.
A SysTech Savvy Agent will work in an offsite clean room using advanced methods to help recover your valuable data. If the attempt is unsuccessful, you'll even be fully refunded for the service.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The recovery of lost files from a physically damaged or open hard drive
- A SysTech Savvy agent will use advanced recovery methods in an offsite clean room to access files on your hard drive or flash drive
- Hard drive may be physically damaged, including water, fire, or smoke damage
- If for any reason a SysTech Savvy Agent is unable to recover your lost data, you will be refunded for the service
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Offsite Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.