Installing new hardware or a peripheral can be an overwhelming process when you're not familiar with it.
Let a SysTech Savvy Agent come to the rescue to install a single piece of hardware or peripheral, like a printer or scanner, at the comfort of your own home.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The tedious and time-consuming process of installing hardware or a peripheral
- Install a single piece of hardware or peripheral such as a printer, scanner, keyboard and mouse, external hard drive and more
- If applicable, install software or a driver for the component
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Onsite Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The SysTech Savvy Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival