Installing new hardware or a peripheral can be an overwhelming process when you're not familiar with it.
Let a SysTech Savvy Agent come to the rescue to install a single piece of hardware or peripheral, like a printer or scanner, at the comfort of your own home.
Remain calm. We're here to help with
- The tedious and time-consuming process of installing hardware or a peripheral
- Install a single piece of hardware or peripheral such as a printer, scanner, keyboard and mouse, external hard drive and more
- If applicable, install software or a driver for the component
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Why Choose SysTech Savvy?
The SysTech Savvy 5-point Pledge:
- Perform the work to your satisfaction
- Work with your schedule
- Teach you to use your system
- Respect your home as if it were our own
- Remedy any defect in workmanship for up to 90 days
How to Prepare for Your Offsite Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.